Join us on Wednesday, February 6
Drupal Business Day at DrupalCon Sydney is a full day event primarily aimed at business leaders and managers who are exploring incorporating Drupal into their technology suite.
Join us on February 6 as we share case studies from large corporations and government departments on how Drupal fits into their long term strategy, and how working collaboratively provides for maximum engagement with the Drupal development community. You will discover how adopting Drupal is much more than using a new piece of software - it gives you access to a network of global innovators.
Experts will also share knowledge on enterprise support frameworks, risk management, total cost of ownership and resourcing.
The event will be punctuated by networking opportunities and drinks at the hotel bar after.
|8:00am-9:00am||Registration + Coffee|
|9:10am-10:15am||Keynote: Pia Waugh|
|10:45am-11:30am||Case Study: SBS|
|1:00pm-2:30pm||Panel: Answering Your Real Life Enterprise Challenges|
|2:45pm-3:45pm||Case Study: Flight Centre|
|3:45pm-4:00pm||Event Wrap Up|
|4:00pm onwards||Informal drinks at Oceans Bar, on-site at the Crowne Plaza hotel.|
Why You Should Attend
Come along if you want to know more about:
- Benefits of an open source strategy for large organisations
- Capabilities required for success
- How large organisations can drive innovation through involvement with the Drupal community
- Drupal 8 - The development roadmap for 2013 and beyond
- Resourcing: Skilling up to adopt Drupal with in-house teams and external resources
- Post-development support case studies
- Collaborating with your peers to tackle technical challenges together
This event will focus on specific issues that affect decisions that leaders and managers make when setting business strategy for their company. Innovation specialists, IT strategists and consultants will also benefit from attendance.
Venue: Crowne Plaza Hotel, Centennial Room
Date: Wednesday, February 6
Time: 8am-4pm (program begins at 9)
Ticket: $195 - includes coffee breaks, lunch, and networking opportunities
This event is sold out.