Sydney has many attractions, whether you like to spend your time outdoors, visiting museums and galleries or just want visit some of Sydney’s iconic landmarks.
- Sydney Opera House - iconic building. One of the most known Opera houses in the world.
- Darling Harbour - very popular area in Sydney. Contains numerous places for great dining, nightlife and entertainment.
- Sydney Harbour Bridge - iconic Sydney bridge. It is 1,149 m in length. Climbing tours are also available.
- The Rocks - is an urban locality, tourist precinct and historic area of Sydney's city centre.
Zoos and Wildlife Parks
- Taronga Zoo
- Sydney WildLife Park (at Darling Harbour)
- Sydney Aquarium ( at Darling Harbour)
- Featherdale Wildlife - Free all day encounters with Koalas!
Museums Galleries and Culture
- NSW Art Gallery
- Museum of Contemporary Art
- Australian Museum
- Powerhouse museum
- Australian National Maritime Museum
- Sydney Observatory
- Overview of Sydney Beaches
- National Parks
- Royal Botanic Gardens
- Extreme sports
- Sydney Heli Tours
- Queen Victoria Building - apart from its glamorous architecture, the QVB has a vast number of shopping outlets.
- Pitt Street Mall - one of the biggest and most metropolitan malls in the city of Sydney.
There are countless other attractions and things to do in Sydney. Below are a list of sites that can help you explore Sydney.
For more detailed info on what to do in Sydney, check out the Drupalgängers page.