The Drupal Association ('DA') is an organization dedicated to helping the open-source Drupal CMS project flourish. The DA helps the Drupal community with funding, infrastructure, education, promotion, distribution and online collaboration at Drupal.org. Funds to support these programs, and the DA staff come from memberships, supporting partners, sponsorships, donations, and volunteers. Join the DA to help ensure a creative and exciting future for Drupal!
The Drupal Association is an educational non-profit organization that tasks itself with fostering and supporting the Drupal software project, the community and its growth. Supported by both individual members and organizations, the Association uses its resources, network and funds to constantly engage in new projects and initiatives to help educate people about Drupal and support the growth of the Drupal project.
Mission Statement: The Drupal Association fosters and supports the Drupal software project, the community and its growth.
The Drupal Association does this by:
- Maintaining the hardware and software infrastructure of Drupal.org and other community sites.
- Empowering the Drupal community to participate in and contribute to the project.
- Protecting the GPL source code of the Drupal project and its community contributions.
- Protecting the Drupal project and community through legal work and advocacy.
- Organizing and promoting worldwide events.
- Communicating the benefits of the Drupal software.
The Drupal Association is funded by memberships, donations and proceeds from events such as DrupalCon. Help the Drupal Association fulfill its mission by becoming a member or donating. You can check your member status on your Drupal.org profile.